Duration : 5 MONTHS
A commercial pilot license (CPL), is a sort of pilot permit that allows the holder to go about as a pilot of an aircraft/airship and be paid for his/her work.
The essential prerequisites to acquire the permit and the benefits it presents are concurred globally by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Anyway, the real usage changes broadly from nation to nation. As indicated by ICAO, to be qualified for a commercial pilot license, the candidate must;
• Have the option to Read, Speak, Write, and Get English. • As of now hold a private pilot permit. • Have gotten preparing in the regions of a commercial pilot. • Effectively complete the applicable composed tests.
- • For the students of 12th pass(Science with PCM), All board.
We will teach about
- • Introduction to the aviation world, History of aviation, Theory of Flight.
- • Air Regulation as per Govt. (Director General of Civil Aviation).
- • Aircraft General Knowledge, Flight Performance and Planning.
- • Human Performance and Limitations.
- • Interview skills.
- • English Speaking, Personality Development, Regular Grooming.
- • First Aid Training, Customer Relation Training and Aerobic Classes.
- • With this get free course material, 2 set of uniforms, Grooming Kit.
- • Basic Aviation Safety Training & First Aid Training.